Infanta 5.2 (Bravo)
Infanta Bravo is a 5.2 infanta powered by a 90HP Yamaha motor. She is a great all rounder boat good for fishing and skiing.
• Trim and Tilt
• Electric Start
• CD Player
• Rod Holders
• 50l Fuel tanks
Rental Information & Agreement
Required documents to be provided:
• Copy of ID / Passport
• Copy of SAMSA Skipper Ticket
• Copy of Driver's License (If you wish to tow any of our boats)
All bookings require at least a 50% payment to secure your booking dates. A security or insurance deposit will be payable on collection of your selected boat. Please contact us for more information on your specific depost.
On collection of any boat rental, each client will receive the boat with full fuel tanks (Unleaded petrol ONLY) and it is required that the client returns the fuel tanks full. Day rates do not include fuel costs. Empty fuel tanks will be charged at R20.00 per/liter and will be paid when boat is returned.
Loss or Damage of equipment & Insurance:
You will be held fully responsible for any and all loss of or damage to the boat or equipment or motor or trailer during the term of your Boat Rental Agreement whether caused by collision, fire, flood, vandalism, theft or any other cause, except that which shall be determined to be caused by a fault or defect of the boat or equipment or motor or trailer.
Condition of Boat (and Motor) and Trailer
Coastal Boat Rentals states that to the best of our knowledge and belief that above-described boat (and motor) and trailer is in sound and safe condition and free of any known defects or faults which would affect its safe and reliable operation under normal use.
Coastal Boat Rentals further states that all required lifesaving and safety equipment are aboard the boat and in good order and condition at the time of delivery to the Renter for this boat rental agreement.
The Renter admits having inspected the boat and lifesaving and safety equipment on board the boat to his/her satisfaction and agrees that they are in compliance with the regulations pertaining to his intended area of use of the boat.
- The rented boat shall not be used to carry passengers or property for hire.
- The rented boat shall not be used to carry passengers, goods or materials in excess of the rated passenger/weight carrying capacity of the boat as stipulated in above.
- The rented boat shall not be used to push, propel or tow another boat, barge or any other thing without the written permission of the Owner.
- The rented boat (and motor) shall not be used for any race or in any competition.
- The rented boat (and motor) shall not be used for any illegal purpose.
- The Renter shall not operate the boat (or motor) in a negligent manner.
- The Renter shall not remove the motor from the boat for any use whatsoever.
- No passengers shall be carried on the boat whilst the boat is being towed by the trailer.